Stylish & contemporary self catering at Watergate Bay
Waves Apartments are conveniently situated just one hundred yards from the sandy beach and offers stylish and contemporary holiday accommodation.
This apartment features
- One twin bedroom with TV and DVD player
- De-luxe bathroom with bath and shower attachment
- Lounge/diner with widescreen TV plus DVD player and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, iron and board, plus a wide range of utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding, made up for your arrival, comprises pillows, duvets and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for apartment use
- Full double glazing, under-floor heating and smoke alarm system
- Bedroom safe
- Reserved, private parking - one space per apartment. Additional parking available at the public car park opposite (charges payable direct)
More images of the Waves Apartment.
The Reception for Waves is at Beachcombers Apartments, just 100 yards away and includes a small shop selling basic essentials, laundry (payable by tokens) plus laundry services.
Please note all our apartments are entirely non-smoking.
Tariff - Many Free Night Offers
Take advantage of our FREE night offers! Stay 4 nights or more and enjoy one night FREE, stay 7 nights and qualify for 2 nights FREE, stay 11 nights and delight in 3 free nights or stay 14 nights and be bowled over with 4 nights FREE! Refer to our self catering tariff for further details on prices.
Disabled clients are most welcome, however Waves are entirely unsuitable for those confined to a wheelchair or for anyone with severe walking difficulties. Please note some Beachcombers Apartments are suitable. Should you require advice please ask.
Check-in for Waves is at Beachcombers Apartments, just 100 yards away - normally ready on arrival from 4pm.
- 100 yards to the beach
- Laundry service
- Served by lift
- Reserved private parking
- Open all year
Pets are not accepted although registered guide/service dogs are welcome free of charge.
Nearby hotel facilities
Guests are most welcome to use the facilities at the Porth Veor Manor Hotel in the neighbouring resort of Porth, just two miles away. Beaucliffes Restaurant offers superb cuisine. Table reservations can be made via Beachcombers Reception.